Offering compassionate support for women, their partners, and their families. We are a not-for-profit Christian charitable organization that focuses on being available to support those who are facing an unexpected pregnancy or experiencing post-abortion grief. Our view is that abortion compounds rather than solves the problems associated with an unplanned or unwanted pregnancy. The Pregnancy & Resource Centre Brant never advises, provides, or refers for abortions or abortifacients.
The Pregnancy & Resource Center Brant’s purpose is to provide meaningful alternatives to abortion for women with unplanned or unwanted pregnancies. Because of the many difficulties in the pregnancies we see are usually multilayered and complex, the centre offers a wide variety of services, all entirely confidential and free of charge. Our trained and equipped client advocates are here to help you explore all your options: giving you access to accurate information, and giving you time and space to make your decisions. We respect that you have every right to make the choice that you feel is best.
All information provided is not intended as a substitute for professional counseling.
- We are not a “Medical” facility and do not offer medical advice, counsel or services.
- All on-site self-administered pregnancy tests should be confirmed by a doctor.
- We do not perform or refer for abortions.
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive open and honest answers
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others from imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer nor refer for abortions or abortifacients, however; we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communications are truthful, honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- All our staff and volunteers receive proper training to uphold these standards of excellence.
The purpose of our email function is to assist you in making an appointment to personally visit one of our centre locations or to help you identify another centre that may be more conveniently located near you. Our centre in Brantford/Brant County does not intend to enter into any client relationships or to offer any client services outside of the province in which we are located.
If you would like to make an appointment to visit one of our locations or to find out more about another pregnancy centre in your area, please e-mail us. For your protection, we strongly discourage you from sharing any personal details about your situation over the Internet. When you visit one of our centres, one of our client advocates will be available to personally discuss your situation in a confidential setting.
In granting us permission to reply to your email, please consider the confidentiality of any reply that you may receive. If you are giving us permission to contact you via phone or text, will there be anyone else who may be present to receive that phone call or text? Does anyone else have direct access to your e-mail or other means of contact? If there are special confidentiality concerns we need to be aware of in responding, please spell them out so we may be sensitive to your needs.
The women and men at the Pregnancy & Resource Centre Brant are there to support your desire to be informed of all your options when facing an unplanned pregnancy while always recognizing and respecting that the choice is after all yours to make. The PRC-Brant provides information, encouragement, and support to you throughout your decision-making process in a caring and non-judgmental environment. We here to help equip you to make an informed decision that will be best for you not just today but long-term as well. If your partner is not ready to come into the center, you are still welcome to come in and benefit from the information available and learn about all your options.Walk-ins are welcome, however, appointments are preferred. If you do not wish to come into the center alone you are welcome to bring a friend along with you.
All our services are free and confidential
We can be reached by calling 519-756-3787 or text 519-442-1119 or via email. All inquiries are kept strictly confidential. Please be sure to view all our disclaimers.
Information we collect There are two different ways in which we collect information from visitors on our website:
1. From persons interested in requesting information or materials from our organization
2. From our online donations
The online information that we collect includes name, address, city, province, postal code, telephone number and e-mail address. In order to continuously improve your service and tailor our subsequent communications to you, we may also ask you to provide us with enough information regarding your demographics, comments, professional interests, and contact preferences.
No sharing of personal information Pregnancy & Resource Centre Brant never sells, rents, leases, or exchanges your personal information with other organizations. Pregnancy & Resource Centre Brant assures that the identity of all who contact us through this Web site will be kept confidential. Use of personal information will be limited to the internal purposes of the Pregnancy & Resource Centre Brant and only to further the ministry activities and purposes of the Pregnancy & Resource Centre Brant.
Pregnancy & Resource Centre Brant is committed to ensuring the security of your personal information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the proper use of information, we have established and implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.